Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Sequentials

Well, Free Comic Book day is fast approaching, and some of the local talent here decided to try and get a freebie of our own, showcasing our talents and getting ourselves 'out there' as it were.

Brian finished the sequentials just this afternoon, and after I spent an hour cleaning them up (Note to self: next time he sends me pages with the blue text from the comic boards on them, I shall slap him like a red headed step-child) they're looking pretty choice.

I don't want to post them all at once, but I think you'll enjoy the teaser above. Once May 2nd rolls around, I'll post the rest for your enjoyment. I'm rather proud of this for several reasons; first of which is I'm actually getting published. Second of which is the fact that I'm actually improving myself as a writer, and this was an excellent way of doing that.

1 comment:

  1. LOL, Are they husband and wife? Well I guess I can wait until May 2nd. Or you could post them one page a day.

    Congratulations on getting published.

    ReplyDelete