Monday, April 13, 2009

Still Life

I haven't really told many people about this gem of a game, but it's right up there with The Longest Journey for me in terms of memorable gaming experiences.

It's called Still Life, and it ends on something of a cliff hanger. The company that developed it was absorbed by another company, and generally that means there won't ever be another (Fallout 3 is the happy exception to the rule....the Dungeon Keeper series however is not). Well, it seems the game is getting a sequel. It was announced months ago, I just have been living under a rock it seems.

It comes out April 15th, and I am going to pick it up. Then I'm going to disappear to the rest of the world until it's done...it's that good. If the sequel is anything as good as the first, it's a worthwhile buy.

Damn...I needed motivation, not a distraction.

No comments:

Post a Comment