Saturday, August 8, 2009

Not much New...

Sorry, but I'm afraid not much is really new. I've got a few ideas brewing, but they aren't even past the idea phase yet (IE: I have no bloody clue how to describe them in a logical and sane fashion that anyone besides myself could interpret), and I've got an idea for a board game I may try to bring to life now that you can make games on demand through a new site.

At any rate, things may change slightly with the blog and my website...in the fact I may not renew it at the end of the year. 200 dollars for the site (every 2 years) and 40 for the URL....and I mainly use it for a blog all of 5 people read (I'm being generous, I'm sure) and images I host for various reasons. Just dunno if it's worth it or not, ya know?

The anthology is coming along, and I think Rudi is now simply waiting for some more submissions (they were a bit light, I heard) before going ahead with the print. He's also footing the bill, which I find mighty nice of him. Bikini Rangers is going at a steady pace as well, with Tony giving me some great feedback. If all goes well, that'll be an awesome 6 pager.

No comments:

Post a Comment