Saturday, May 28, 2011

Proof copies and revisions

So I got the proof copy the other day, and the interior looks amazing. The cover was off by a bit, but the size was wrong to begin with so I think that's a major reason why. Otherwise it looked awesome as well. I've decided however to go with a different cover that's more 'eye-catching' online. While I loved the original, it seems to get lost and washed out with an all white cover in lists and the like. The new cover is red with a white blood spatter which really draws attention.

So, it's nearly the end of the month and things are rolling along nicely. I get paid next week so I can order a new proof copy, and if all looks good from there, we're golden! I start promoting the book heavily next month.

Feels good.

No comments:

Post a Comment