Wednesday, June 3, 2009

A lot can happen in a month

Or not.

I'd be lying if I said I had some huge update for you all (yes, all three of you) who read this thing, but sadly I do not. What I -do- have is something interesting.

Because of the success of the Free Comic Book Day anthology (the one I posted about in my previous entries) we're all getting together tonight with some new people to discuss several things, chief of which is another anthology. Some of the other topics are how to help one another in our craft, and get our works out there.

Other than meeting and networking with new people, it should be fun just to get out and immerse myself in something like this. I usually end up with cold feet or am too shy to interact as much as I'd like, but I'm really trying to break out of that and start to view what I do as a serious career choice and do what I need to make it become more than a passing hobby when I have free time.

I'll let ya know how it went.

No comments:

Post a Comment